domingo, septiembre 03, 2006

JAVIER Y SAM.


Mi colega Sam Hiti , visitando mi "Cuaderno de Trabajo" escogió uno de los lápices del libro del Minotauro y se lo descargó.
Ayer, me devolvió el dibujo pasado a tinta estupendamente por él. Es la primera colaboración "oficial" entre Javier Olivares y Sam Hiti: La magia de internet.

My pal Sam Hiti visiting my "Sketchbook BLOG", choose one of my "Minotaurs" pencils and download it.
Yesterday, he send it to me beautifully inked. Is the first "oficial" collaboration between Javier Olivares and Sam Hiti: The magic of the "net".

8 comentarios:

Will Kane dijo...

Coincidentally I was downloading a tonne of your artwork off your blog at work yesterday (for purely academic reasons you understand)and the Minotaur images were among my favourites.

Nice work Sam!

Cuentos de Antiguamente dijo...

Hi Will.
Well, I understand perfectly your "academic reasons".
I download from the artist´s blog I like tons of material by the same reasons.
I´ll post more "Minoatur" stuff soon.

Miguel Porto dijo...

Y menuda tinta, a este tipo ya lo tenía entre mis favoritos, tiene un ramalazo Blutch que "nosepuéaguantá" (mi gustar mucho ambos). Haceis buena pareja.

J77 dijo...

Muy muy muy bonito.

Alex Senna dijo...

Hello. Man you got great draws, i really like at all.
Good luck!

Alex Senna

mr.ed dijo...

mágico, sí!

Miguel B. Núñez dijo...

qué bueno!! un clásico tandem a lo Marvel!!! ;)

Anónimo dijo...

good balance between black an white.Pleasant!